After four months of work we are happy to announce the first major release of Surrealist. In this post we will walk through new features since 0.1.0. Surrealist is a ruby serialization library. If you are unfamiliar with this gem you are welcome to read through
RubyC-2018 will take place on 2-3 June 2018!
is a great Ruby conference that takes place every first summer weekend in Kyiv, Ukraine.
We are one track, two days and 300+ people event, created to inspire and bring together Rubyists of different cultures and experiences and encourage their discussions, networking, programming and general fun in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.
RubyC is organized by .
We welcome speakers from all around to join us this year. We do not want to limit your ideas, so you can apply more than one topic. We allow “around Ruby” talks, just make sure your topic is interesting to our Ruby-publics. The best talk, in our humble opinion, is the one that can be used next Monday morning at work.
We are also open to lighting talks about software development ethics, personal education, and growth, freelance experience, mental health or whatever is on your beautiful mind.
We especially encourage Ruby-Girls to apply, as we are willing to see a gender equality on our stage.
- Your talk should be related to Ruby and Rails.
- The talk you present should be oriented on middle/senior listeners’ level.
- The timeslot for your talk should be 40 minutes including time for questions.
- Your performance should be carried out in English.
- Please make sure to follow our .
- Please use this to apply your talk.
- You can find previous talks in our .
- RubyC speakers are granted with a free admission to the conference, as well as covered traveling and accommodation costs.
- In case your talk is not accepted, you will be eligible to buy an “Early Bird" ticket.
The Call for Speakers is now open and will close on 1st April. The final list of speakers will be announced on 7th April.